Four-Season Vacation Cottage
About This Plan
- French doors lead out from the family room to the covered porch of this charming cottage, an ideal getaway during all four seasons of the year.
- Divided only by a peninsula eating bar, the first-floor living area forms one large space. The living area encompasses a kitchen, dining room and living room. A foyer and a combination laundry room and powder room are also located on the first floor.
- Upstairs, sloped ceilings are found in every room. A full bath serves the two bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Related Plan: Gain 2' feet in depth and get an attached 1-car garage with house plan 22323DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 187 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 8"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss