Four-Season Vacation Home
About This Plan
- Extensive decking on the main level of this four-season retreat provides an attractive outdoor venue.
- The family room with a fireplace rises for two stories and can be viewed from the hallway above. The deck is accessed from both the family room and the dining room.
- In the kitchen, a food-preparation island adds utility. Completing the main level are a half bath and a bedroom.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom and the other bedroom on this floor share a bath. Note the private balcony off the master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 856 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 18 sq. ft.
- Deck: 344 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss