French Country 4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with First-Floor Master and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Stone and brick adorn the exterior of this 4-bedroom, French country house plan featuring classic, craftsman elements, a two-story great room, and covered terraces.
- A formal dining room, with a decorative, tray ceiling, sits just inside the front entry and opens to the large gathering room centered around a fireplace surrounded by built-ins. A large, sliding door opens to a covered terrace and provides a light and airy feeling throughout the open-concept floor plan.
- The kitchen boasts an oversized island for ample workspace, a family dining nook, and access to a second covered terrace.
- Retreat to your first-floor, master suite, nestled quietly on one side of the home, featuring a tray ceiling, 5-fixture master bath with an oversized shower, and dual closets.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom and a fourth bedroom, separated by a loft, includes a full bath. A future, bonus space above the 3-car, angled garage lends room to grow if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"