French Country Cottage House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This French Country cottage house plan has a 9:12 roof pitch, indicative of the Acadian style homes seen throughout the south. A covered front entry welcomes your guests.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom towards the front of the home leaving the rest of the home for entertaining and master spaces.
- Both the dining room and the living room have tray ceilings that go from 10' to 11'. The each are open to the kitchen which has a 10' ceiling. An island with sinks and a built-in dishwasher give you prep space and also provide seating on the living room side.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling as well and a large walk-in closet.
- In back, a rear porch has room for furniture to enjoy the views year 'round.
- Related Plan: Get a similar layout with an alternate exterior with house plan 860022MCD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 62' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick