3-Bed French Country Cottage with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This French Country cottage house plan has a hipped roof with an 8:12 roof pitch giving it classic Acadian charm. A covered front entry welcomes your guests.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom towards the front of the home leaving the rest of the home for entertaining and master spaces.
- The dining room opens to the living room with an 11' tray ceiling and to the kitchen. In the kitchen, an island with two sinks and a built-in dishwasher give you prep space and also provide seating on the living room side.
- The master suite has a 5-fixture bath and direct laundry room access.
- In back, a rear porch has space for a grill and an angled fireplace makes this space great for use as an outdoor living room.
- Related Plan: Get a similar layout with an alternate exterior with house plan 860017MCD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 76' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick