French Country Home Plan with Extras
About This Plan
- Elegant and traditional, this French Country home plan has a dynamic floor plan with lots of extras.
- A pine beam delineates the family room from the kitchen but the views go on forever.
- The keeping room has an interesting sloped ceiling and is open to the kitchen and family room.
- Outside, a gorgeous covered loggia has a fireplace and brick arches plus a grilling kitchen.
- All four bedrooms have much-desired walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, a game room with wet bar and home office could function as an in-law suite due to the full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 56401SM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 608 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 451 sq. ft.
- Storage: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 92' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"