French Country House Plan with 2 Kitchens
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This French Countryhouse plan has a split bedroom layout and a 3-car courtyard entry garage. Designed for a sloping lot, it has a finished lower level designed for entertaining and more.
- Pass through the arched covered entry and you'll find the spacious foyer with the dining room on your left and the great room straight ahead.
- The great room has a gas fireplace on the side wall and is open to the kitchen and its eat-at island bar. Two sets of French doors open to the rear outdoor living/grilling porch. The ceiling is vaulted ceiling and 8" timber beams add to the charm.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and your own convenient private office. The bath will gives you a whirlpool tub, a large corner glass shower with a seat and a huge walk in closet that even has access to the laundry room for incredible convenience. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and have walk-in closets and share a Jack and Jill bath.
- The lower level gives you a large game room with fireplace and a second kitchen with an eat-at island bar. There is also a home theater, a fourth bedroom and bath, a safe room/utility room and another garage/storage room at the back. Finally, off of the game room is a huge area for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level and add a bonus room over the garage with house plan 70506MK (3 beds, 2,532 sq. ft.) and 70507MK (4 beds, 2,978 sq. ft.).
- For an alternate version, see house plans - 60617ND