French Country Style Four Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This three bedroom house plan is a French County style home with a functional floor plan and beautifully stylish exterior.
- Features include an open floor plan that's perfect for entertaining!
- The large Kitchen boasts a nice walk-in pantry, hidden by cabinet-faced doors, and lots of room to work!
- A Mud Room with a walk-in closet and bench & lockers helps keep things organized.
- The Great Room's Cathedral Ceiling opens the room to make if feel expansive, beyond the Great Room, a welcoming Dining Room sits in front of the outdoor living space provided by a covered patio.
- The optional Loft above the garage provides the extra space needed for a Kid's Playroom, an Exercise Area or Hobby Room.
- This home plan is designed with 9' walls, 2x4 construction, rafter framing, and with a basement foundation.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- Loft: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12