French-Style Split-Bedroom House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Drawing on French tradition, this handsome dwelling features arched windows and hipped roofs on its brick-faced exterior.
- Inside, a 10-foot ceiling in the entrance foyer and the great room gives a sense of spaciousness. The great room opens to the kitchen with its central eating island. The adjacent dining room has a 9-foot boxed ceiling.
- The split-bedroom layout offers privacy to everyone in the family. Opening directly to the covered porch in back, the master suite boasts a 9-foot tray ceiling and twin walk-in closets in the bedroom, and glass blocks over a spa tub in the pampering bath.
- On the other side of the house, two bedrooms lie on either side of the other full bath. If used as a study, the fourth bedroom can open to the foyer.
- All ceilings are 8 feet except where otherwise indicated.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see these house plans - 59133ND also in brick; 59413ND, 59799ND and 59248ND in siding.
- For an alternate version, see house plans - 70523MK