Cedar Shake and a Covered Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cedar shake and a covered porch with round columns introduce this split bedroom house plan.
- Once inside the foyer, a ten-foot ceiling continues through to the great room for a grand effect.
- The dining room has columns at the entry and opens to the kitchen with bar seating.
- The breakfast room, with ten-foot ceiling, offers a splendid view onto the large covered grilling porch.
- An elegant master suite includes a large walk-in closet, whirlpool tub, and glass shower.
- An upper bonus room is also available if desired.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see these house plans - 5900ND, 59133ND, 59248ND and 59413ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,354 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 326 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 72' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick