Fresh 2-Bed Modern Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clean lines and complimentary exterior components set this modern, 2-bedroom house plan apart. This home, featuring earth tones in the wood siding, stone accents and brick exterior, offers a covered porch and french door, front entry.
- The contemporary, open-concept floor plan allows for abundant natural light throughout the main living space.
- An oversized island, in the kitchen, creates additional workspace and storage, and provides seating for four. The walk pantry is conveniently located in the heart of the kitchen.
- Adjacent the kitchen, discover your dining room with sliding doors to the back of the house, extending your living outdoors.
- Two bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom and the laundry room is nestled between the rooms for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss