Fresh Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Forward-facing gables combine with a hip and valley roof to protect this Acadian house plan, while fresh, exterior features contribute to the great curb appeal.
- Double doors welcome you inside, and a coat closet in the foyer offers to take your outdoor gear. A formal dining room sits to the right, while the center of everyday living is straight ahead.
- A fireplace in the large family room serves as a focal point and can be enjoyed throughout the open floor plan. The open kitchen enjoys an elongated prep island to increase workspace, and a rear porch offers a space to grill, or dine outdoors.
- The master bedroom is privately located on the right side of the home, and includes a 5-fixture bath and a pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the house, one of which includes a full bath.
- A storage room attached to the 3-car garage hides lawn equipment and supplies, while a bonus room above could serve as a playroom, home office, or additional storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,399 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 269 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 5"
- Depth: 76' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12