Craftsman House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A foyer, formal dining room, fourth bedroom, and half bath are all extras that you would expect to find in a much larger home. The great room includes vaulted ceilings, built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace. The kitchen is well-equipped and is located within close proximity to the breakfast area, dining room, and garage entrance.
- The master suite includes a trayed ceiling, dual lavatories, compartmented toilet, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and his and hers closets. Three other bedrooms also feature individual walk-in closets and share a bath with separate tub and toilet room.
- The front and rear porches provide perfect outdoor living space. The bonus room is also a great place for a playroom / gameroom and even has space for a future bath.
- The many available features and flexibility of this home make it the perfect choice for you and your family.
- Related Plans: Need a basement? See house plan 51084MM. Downsize to three bedrooms with house plan 51079MM.
- For alternate exteriors. see 51062MM (Traditional styling) and 51061MM (European styling).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick