2 - 3
About This Plan
- Inside this functional yet beautiful home plan, columns frame the dining room entry on one side of the foyer. On the other side, French doors can be added to turn bedroom three into a study.
- The great room accommodates guests with ease, especially when the rear covered porch is utilized. Atrium doors access the porch from both the great room and the master bedroom.
- An eating bar separates the kitchen from the bayed breakfast room.
- The master suite boasts a sumptuous bath and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, bonus space can be turned into a game room for all ages. An optional full bath can be constructed on this floor.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See house plan 59114ND (brick) and 59457ND (siding), both 1,697 sq. ft.; and 59130ND (1,281 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,957 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick