Quaint Cottage Plan
About This Plan
- Impressive boxed columns surround the covered porch of this cottage home plan.
- As you enter the foyer, you notice a spacious great room with fireplace that will be a wonderful gathering place for family and friends to begin an evening of entertainment.
- Serve your elegant cuisine in the dining room detailed with eight inch boxed columns with a view to the kitchen with a quaint breakfast nook.
- After your guest leave, you can retire to your master suite with ample room in the large walk-in closet.
- If the need exists, turn the third bedroom into an office.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plan 59114ND (brick) and 59457ND (siding), both 1,697 sq. ft.; and 5925ND (1,957 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 372 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick