Garage Under, Split Level Plan
About This Plan
- Standing as tall and upright as a historic row house, this narrow design fits the bill for a small city in-fill lot that's located on a hillside.
- With the garage tucked under the living levels, the home is just 40 feet wide and only 42 feet deep'ideal for a compact lot.
- Rising up from the curbside, the front door opens to a roomy foyer with a coat closet. A landing beyond provides access to a den behind double doors, or to a staircase that leads into the main living spaces.
- The kitchen, great room, and dining room form one open space.
- An island defines the kitchen area and provides snack bar seating for family and guests.
- Light and outdoor views fill the dining space through an adjacent set of patio doors.
- The great-room includes a built-in media center and a triple window. A bedroom and a full bath also are on the same level.
- A U-shape staircase leads to a third level that houses two additional bedrooms and the laundry room.
- Angled double doors open to the master suite, which provides two closets, a dual-sink vanity, and separate tub and shower.
- The laundry room and two linen closets help stave off clutter.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69132AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Level
- Sloping Lot
- Split Level