Garage Under, Split Level Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Standing as tall and upright as a historic row house, this narrow design fits the bill for a small city in-fill lot that's located on a hillside.
- With the garage tucked under the living levels, the home is just 40 feet wide and only 42 feet deep'ideal for a compact lot.
- Rising up from the curbside, the front door opens to a roomy foyer with a coat closet. A landing beyond provides access to a den behind double doors, or to a staircase that leads into the main living spaces.
- The kitchen, great room, and dining room form one open space.
- An island defines the kitchen area and provides snack bar seating for family and guests.
- Light and outdoor views fill the dining space through an adjacent set of patio doors.
- The great-room includes a built-in media center and a triple window. A bedroom and a full bath also are on the same level.
- A U-shape staircase leads to a third level that houses two additional bedrooms and the laundry room.
- Angled double doors open to the master suite, which provides two closets, a dual-sink vanity, and separate tub and shower.
- The laundry room and two linen closets help stave off clutter.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69132AM.