Two Story Living with Garage Under
About This Plan
- Four levels of living ensure you'll have the spaces you desire and the amenities you crave.
- The garage and an unfinished utility room are on the lowest level. Here, there's just enough space for two cars while the utility room can handle all your storage needs.
- A set of stairs leads to the first level, which houses the foyer, a coat closet, and a den.
- A vaulted ceiling and an arched window adorn the den, which also can be used as an office, a secondary living space, or another bedroom.
- Rising from the first-level landing, another set of stairs leads into the great room, dining room, and kitchen. In this free-flowing space you'll discover built-in media cabinets, space for an optional fireplace, and a sunny triple window.
- Appliances are contained with in an ell of cabinetry in the kitchen and an island serves as a spacious food prep area.
- Patio doors in the dining room provide access to the backyard. A hallway on this level leads to a bedroom and a full bath.
- A wraparound staircase leads to the fourth level of the home containing the laundry room, the master suite, and a secondary bedroom.
- Double doors announce the master suite entrance, and grant access to the spacious bedroom with large window, two closets, whirlpool tub, and dual-sink vanity.
- The laundry room is conveniently sandwiched between both bedrooms.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69133AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss