Generously-sized Florida Home Plan for Indoor / Outdoor Lifestyle
About This Plan
- This stunning and spacious Florida home plan boasts a 2-car garage protruding from either side of the home, creating a parking courtyard to welcome guests.
- Enjoy entertaining on a large scale with this exquisite layout, which includes a wet bar with a wine cooler and multi-panel, sliding doors that retract to extend living space to the covered lanai.
- The chef's kitchen evokes creativity, and multiple seating locations for meals are offered by the dining room, breakfast nook, kitchen island, and covered lanai.
- Past the study on the right side of the home, discover the main-level master bedroom with a vestibule connecting the walk-in closets and the lavish en suite with an oversized shower and dual commode rooms.
- A second bedroom suite on the main level is perfect for guests and includes a full bath.
- Upstairs, three additional bedrooms each include a full bath, and a game room extends to a covered balcony, providing a fun space for the kids to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,114 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,777 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 957 sq. ft.
- Entry: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 8"
- Depth: 119' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1467 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss