Geometric 2 or 3 Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan delivers great interior living space encased in a great geometric.
- From the foyer you have unobstructed front-to-back views.
- The living room is open to the dining room, giving you open space front-to-back there as well. A storage unit with a built-in wine cooler subtly provides separation between the two functional spaces.
- Two bedrooms are off to the side of the home maximizing your privacy. The larger master bed has a walk-in closet and private access to bathroom with soaker tub and separate 5'x5' shower.
- A home office is off the foyer, providing a quiet space to get work done and can serve as an optional third bedroom.
- Additional living or recreation space can be added to the unfinished basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss