About This Plan
- This stately Victorian home plan has a big turret that rises for three stories, creating interesting room shapes.
- Windows flood the bay in the living room with light, adding to the warmth of the corner fireplace.
- The formal dining room also has a bay window, as does the informal breakfast nook off the kitchen.
- On the second floor, four large bedrooms give everyone room to spread out comfortably.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss