Good-Looking Ranch Home with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes, this good-looking Ranch house plan comes with a finished lower level with hobby rooms and a home theater room.
- The main level offers a huge vaulted living room that sweeps around to the dining area and kitchen.
- An enormous screened porch flows in an L-shape, making this a delightful outdoor mecca.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the main floor so you have privacy.
- Three more bedrooms are down on the lower level along with a giant rec room with fireplace, two hobby rooms and a room with no windows that makes an ideal home theater.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,230 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss