Gorgeous Gabled Dream Home Plan
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Gingerbread trim over each of the multiple gables give this Craftsman home plan distinction. Stone and shingles on the exterior combine to create a very tasteful presence.
- The foyer has a tray ceiling and is flanked by a private study and the dining room. Ahead you have views intot he great room and the open floor plan beyond.
- From the kitchen you have marvelous views of the dinette and great room and the beautiful outdoors beyond. The dining room is easily served while being a separate discrete space.
- The great room ceiling soars and with the large windows looking out the back is the most dramatic room in the home.
- The vaulted four-season porch has a fireplace and views on three sides. Enjoy the fresh air in the open deck adjacent to this space.
- A one-of-a-kind command center has two work stations and light from two windows and is a great place to keep the home organized.
- Four bedrooms are up on the second floor including the master wtih large walk-in closets and a centrally-located laundry room.
- The plan is built on a basement and comes - at no additional cost - with a layout that gives you up to two additional bedrooms, a wine cellar, wet bar and plenty of storage.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,355 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Deck: 170 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss