Gorgeous One-level Ranch Home Plan with Porte Cochere and Workshop
About This Plan
- Elegant rooflines make this gorgeous one-level ranch home plan stand out amongst the others. Drive through the porte cochere to find a parking courtyard that leads to a 3-car garage and workshop.
- In the center of the design, discover a great room and dining area that opens to the kitchen. Tall windows draw in light and french doors invite you to enjoy the outdoor living space, complete with a summer kitchen and wood fireplace.
- An immense island anchors the kitchen and provides seating for five. Down the hall, you will find a massive pantry with additional freezer space and plenty of storage.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and features a spa shower in the ensuite and a large closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms are sprinkled throughout the floor plan; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
- A generous game room sits adjacent the 3-car garage, and presents french doors that lead to the rear porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,690 sq. ft.
- Storage: 316 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 995 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 119' 3"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 999 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick