Gorgeous Shingle-Style Home Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- A gambrel roof above the garage draws the eye upward, while circular windows beneath gables add character to this two-story house plan. Shake siding and a stone trim complete the design.
- The main level is comprised of the shared living spaces, which includes a large covered deck accessible from both the family room and library. A quiet office resides near the front entry and features a private patio.
- Exposed beams in the family room add a rustic touch, and the adjoining kitchen offers ample workspace and a large walk-in pantry.
- Retreat to the owner's suite located on the second level, featuring a tray ceiling and private balcony. Luxury defines the master bath with an oversized shower, dual vanities, access to the laundry room for ease of use, and a sprawling walk-in closet with an island dresser.
- A spacious loft provides access to three secondary bedrooms, each with a full bath, and a family lounge provides a fun space for family and friends to gather.
- The forward-facing, double garage leads to a mudroom with built-in lockers and a drop zone for keys / mail / etc.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 2"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"