Gorgeous Traditional House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and lots of transom windows adorn this Traditional house plan.
- A beautiful curved staircase going down can be seen from the foyer as you enter the home.
- Beyond, the tray ceiling in the huge great room is a real stand-out!
- With a wall of windows across the back, you can see out to the deck beyond, both covered and uncovered.
- The kitchen boasts two islands and a giant walk-in pantry.
- Double doors off the nook open to an activity room, to be used however you wish.
- The master suite comes with a stunning master bathroom with a circular tub, a two-way fireplace shared with the bedroom and a two-entry walk-in shower.
- Need more room? Finish the optional lower level to gain four more bedrooms and a fabulous home theater with platform seating.
- All you need to add is the popcorn machine!
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,485 sq. ft.
- Deck: 687 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 124' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1730 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss