Gothic Victorian Home Plan with Optional Lower-level Apartment
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman details and oversized windows form the ornate exterior of this Gothic Victorian home plan that totals 2,195 square feet of living space, as well as an option to finish the lower-level, 2-bedroom apartment.
- The light and airy dining room with a rounded bay window provides forward-facing views with easy access into the island kitchen.
- A fireplace anchors the great room and french doors encourage you to spend time on the sun deck. Centrally located, discover a wine room that makes good use of the space under the staircase.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms, a flexible nook, and laundry room can be found. A cone, vaulted ceiling offers a grand entrance into the master bedroom and a zero-threshold shower adds to the deluxe ensuite.
- This multi-generational design includes a 2-bedroom apartment in the basement, which includes a full kitchen, living space, and laundry closet.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 924 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 11' 1" Second Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss