About This Plan
- A porch with pillars adds graceful beauty. The interior is equally exquisite with 3,943 sq. ft. of living space with 9' ceilings
- This plan features a clever use of space with the family room, kitchen and dining room forming a triangular flow.
- Tucked in the corner you'll find your master suite with private access to the rear.
- A home office, guest bath and a utility room off the two-car garage complete the downstairs.
- Upstairs, family can retreat to a private family room. Three bedrooms, two with a shared bath, complete this cozy house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,486 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 300' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss