Graceful Mediterranean House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Graceful arches adorn the front of this Mediterranean house plan that has lots of big bay windows.
- Sightlines start right at the front door where you get sweeping views of the great room, dining room and dinette.
- Walls of glass across the back give you instant views of the truly ideal outdoor covered lanai complete with an outdoor fireplace and a summer kitchen.
- The master suite shines with a big sitting area set in the bay, double doors to the outdoors and a lovely double tray ceiling.
- All the other bedrooms are across the house on the other side allowing for privacy for all.
- The bathroom for bedroom three has a door to the lanai so you don't have to walk through the whole house if you are outside.
- The three car garage and a large storage closet are additional pluses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,313 sq. ft.
- Entry: 141 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 93' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss