Grand Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- With a huge open layout and lots of luxurious details, this grand Florida house plan is made for high end living.
- Walls of sliding glass doors in the great room area not only bring in light and views, they take you outdoors to the fabulous outdoor lanai with its summer kitchen.
- There's even a door directly from the indoor kitchen to the outdoor kitchen, for efficiency.
- A secluded master suite has a lovely tray ceiling, his and her walk-in closets and double doors out to the covered lanai.
- In the master bathroom, a stand alone soaking tub joins a huge walk-in shower to give you a spa experience.
- There's a study, wine cellar and guest bedroom on the main floor too.
- Upstairs, two spacious family bedrooms have easy access to a large loft with tray ceiling and an enormous covered balcony.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,251 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Entry: 117 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 443 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 761 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss