Grand Florida Manor
About This Plan
- This grand Florida manor home offers an open floor plan, plenty of space and luxurious features such as special ceiling treatments, interior columns, built-ins and walls of glass to take in the views.
- Double entry doors usher your family and friends into the foyer and the semi-circular parlor beyond. A tray ceiling, wet bar and built-in shelves that flank the fireplace, add to the ambiance of the formal parlor.
- A large gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry provides views of the breakfast nook, gathering room and covered lanai. A pool bath and the summer kitchen extend the living space to the outdoors.
- The spectacular master bedroom suite has two large walk-in closets, floor-to-ceiling windows, a private lanai, his and her water closets, a sumptuous circular tub with four columns and a walk-in shower beyond.
- Two large bedrooms on the second floor, each with their own large walk-in closet and bath, share a covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 92' 4"
- Depth: 117' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1026 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss