Grand Floridian Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Grand Florida living is yours in this unique Southern house plan.
- There are walls of glass in the great room and dining room where sliding glass doors lead you out to the huge covered lanai with its outdoor kitchen and pool bathroom.
- A big double sink in the kitchen island is positioned so you have views of the outdoors and the surrounding rooms while you prepare meals.
- The gracious master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it comes with a lovely tray ceiling and two walk-in closets - both large.
- Take the residential elevator to the second floor or climb the stairs.
- Bedroom 2 and the loft are off the landing on a level all to themselves.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are six steps higher where there's a second floor laundry room and a huge rec room with wet bar.
- Sliding glass doors open to reveal a spacious second floor balcony with lots of room for table and chairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 307 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 87' 2"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss