Grand French Country Estate House Plan
About This Plan
- Magnificent curb appeal doesn't even begin to describe this French Country estate house plan.
- Grand detailing both inside and out includes a stunning barrel vaulted great room with its huge fireplace.
- Four columns are all that separate the foyer from the great room so the sightlines are endless.
- A gourmet kitchen includes two islands and a six burner range plus a walk-in pantry.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in the vaulted and beamed game room opens to the spacious outdoor living area that has a huge fireplace, pool bathroom and a large outdoor kitchen.
- There is a nanny suite that will add 489 heated square footage and lies over one of the two car garages and has its own separate entrance.
- An over-sized master suite has beamed ceilings, a private exercise room and a grand master bathroom with a huge walk-in shower.
- A key design feature is the open rail balcony hall on the second floor with stunning views of both the foyer and the great room.
- Three large bedroom suites share a home theater for all your movie nights.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,412 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 131' 10"
- Depth: 133' 10"
- Max ridge height: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1100 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"