4 - 6
About This Plan
- By drawing in the symmetry of the villas found in Tuscany, this Tuscan influenced house plan provides understated grandeur in only 3,000 square feet.
- Despite its compact size, no amenity is overlooked or deleted such as the stylish grand room, which is slightly oval, adjoining a spacious dining hall.
- The family room, located to the rear of the home, features a bowed wall of windows and a warming fireplace.
- A guest room or office accesses the rear deck as well as a full bath.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is full of amenities, including two walk-in closets, a private porch and a lavish bath.Three family bedrooms, each with direct access to a bath, finish out this floor.
- The lower level layout comes as an added bonus with plan purchase.
- Related Plans: Move the garage to the back with house plan 12282JL.
- Get alternate exteriors with house plans 12016JL, 12145JL and 12093JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick