Grand Living Spaces
About This Plan
- A beautiful arched entry porch rises high up to give you a grand entry into this Mediterranean home plan.
- Inside, you have only one column that separates the foyer from the formal dining and living rooms, both with elegant tray ceilings.
- The quiet study off to the right also has a tray ceiling.
- A split bedroom layout allows the gorgeous master suite to be off by itself.
- Here, you have a big bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and double doors to take you out to the covered patio.
- In the informal area of the house, sliding glass doors not only bring in extra light but lead to another covered patio.
- The walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the gathering room make the kitchen exceptional.
- Three large family bedrooms take up the left wing of the home.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,352 sq. ft.
- Entry: 96 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 94' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss