Grand Master Suite
About This Plan
- This elegant European home plan boasts a lavish master suite that covers two levels.
- Enter the second floor master reception area with a wet bar and wall of windows, then climb your own private staircase to the third floor which is entirely devoted to the master bedroom and bath.
- Don't want to climb stairs? A residential elevator has been designed right into the floor plan.
- From the moment you step into the first floor gallery through double doors, sweeping views of the living room greet you.
- The music room, guest suite and fabulous office that is flooded with light from eleven windows, all lie to the right of the foyer.
- In the enormous kitchen, a corner window by the sink, walk-in pantry and eating bar make this a pleasant place to spend time.
- Garages on each side of the house balance the facade.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,917 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,971 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"