Grand Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautifully proportioned, this Traditional house plan is a combination of brick and stucco.
- Double doors usher you into the air lock foyer and then into the main house where the fanned staircase immediately captures your attention.
- The quiet living room has two sets of double doors that open up to the family room creating an easy flow from room to room.
- Interior arches make the home feel custom and elegant.
- Four large bedrooms occupy the second floor including the master suite with its private bathroom.
- The other three bedrooms share a large hall bathroom with both a jetted tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss