Great for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This charming house plan is perfect for the narrow lot. The covered entry is flanked by columns and a pediment and fishscale shingles add a touch of class to the exterior.
- The entry is sealed to keep out the weather and a coat closet helps reduce clutter.
- Stairs are centered on the main floor and allow passage from the living room to the dining room.
- There is room for an island and seating in the kitchen. A half bath and laundry are tucked away discreetly on the main floor.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a well designed bath with shower and tub. The master has a large walk-in closet.
- The basement holds expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 653 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss