About This Plan
- This open-concept house plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has a deep walk-in closet. The luxurious ' bath features a private commode, a two-head shower with a built-in bench, jacuzzi tub and his-and-her sinks.
- A loft overlooking the great room, two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor. The loft ceiling vaults to 9'6" with 6'2" knee walls maximizing use of the space on this floor.
- Related Plans: Need an attached two-car garage? See house plan 35312GH. Get a two-car drive-under garage with house plan 35313GH.
- Other related house plans include 35108GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
- See house plan 35476GH for a larger version at 3,320 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 910 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 5' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot