About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The family chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry (4'x4') and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- Related Plans: For alternate attached garage options, see 35352GH and 35392GH.
- Need a drive-under garage? See plans 35313GH (side-entry), 35386GH (3-car), 35313GH , 35482GH and 35393GH.
- No garage need? See 35259GH, 35108GH, 35324GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
- See house plan 35476GH for a larger version at 3,320 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Attic: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 4"
- Depth: 47' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N