Greatroom Plan with Large Covered Patio
About This Plan
- This bungalow house plan has two fluted columns supporting the front porch and four in back supporting the covered patio. A mix of clapboard and siding give it great curb appeal.
- The foyer gives you views extending all the way throug to the back of the home and to the covered patio beyond. The great room has an expansive feel and is open to the dining room and kitchen.
- A seating bar helps connect the kitchen to the great room while providing separation - and needed counterspace - at the same time. A large pantry and the dining room with bumped out are both nearby.
- The front of the home has a quiet den and powder room.
- Upstairs you'll find all the bedrooms and laundry.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with a fourth bedroom, rec room and kitchenette with house plan 23562JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss