Guest Cabana with Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- Charisma and charm abound in this farmhouse-style, guest house plan which features a decorative, barn-door entry, gabled roof lines, board and batten siding, and a square-based cupola atop a metal roof.
- French doors on each side of the main entry offer ample natural light.
- A wrap-around counter in the kitchenette provides seating for three. Plenty of storage space is made available in the upper and lower cabinets.
- Opposite the kitchenette, discover a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Attached, a 2-car, tandem garage can be found.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 995 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 15' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss