Handsome Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious Craftsman house plan has it all - five big bedrooms, a media room, a gorgeous open floor plan and plenty of outdoor living spaces.
- Views flow from the giant kitchen island through the dining room and right into the family room with its 18' high ceiling.
- No need to climb stairs to reach the media room, it's right on the first floor near the kitchen (great for grabbing snacks!).
- There's also a first floor guest bedroom that's ideal for elderly overnight guests.
- The huge master bedroom suit sits on the left side of the second floor away from the three other bedrooms on this level.
- Notice the cozy sitting area brightened by a bank of triple windows.
- Pocket doors close off the computer nook and open railing lets you look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,753 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Entry: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 8"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1027 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss