Handsome Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A nice big sunken foyer is a great introduction to this Prairie Style house plan.
- Dine by the light of the two-way fireplace that is shared with the living room.
- Sliding glass doors in the kitchen open to a big covered deck that shelters you from the sun and rain.
- Both the kitchen island and the walk-in pantry add to your storage space.
- On the second floor, the big master suite gets two large walk-in closets that close with pocket doors.
- The laundry room serves all the bedrooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 688 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss