Handsome Ranch Home with Expansion Possibility
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Crisp, clean lines and a metal roof accent this handsome Farmhouse Ranch home.
- The excellent floor plan design offers wide open views between rooms with an abundance of windows to bring in light.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the rear covered patio with plenty of room for table and chairs.
- The L-shaped island in the kitchen is huge and has room for eight seats.
- Two bedrooms are split apart with the guest bedroom in front and the master suite in the back.
- Homeowners can easily step out to the uncovered patio for their morning coffee or cup of tea.
- An added plus is the door from the master walk-in closet right into the big laundry room.
- Need more space? Finish the lower level to add two more bedrooms and an enormous fun room.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,653 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 781 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 839 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss