Handsome Traditional Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- An attractive blend of stone and stucco highlights this handsome Traditional home plan.
- Inside, three levels of living space give your family room to spread out.
- This home is filled with special features such as tray and coffered ceilings, a master sitting area with fireplace and a dedicated exercise room on the ground level.
- Divided into three levels, the first floor is your main living area, the second level is for luxurious sleeping quarters and the ground level is entertainment central.
- The warm and cozy sun room is mirrored by a master sitting area above and a toy chest room below.
- Decks, porches and a four car garage make this the perfect family home.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,403 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,578 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- Deck: 703 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2696 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss