Handsome Traditional House Plan with Computer Loft
About This Plan
- This handsome Traditional house plan comes with lots of amenities such as a two-story family room, built-ins, tray and vaulted ceilings and a computer loft with built-in desk that overlooks the family room below.
- A pocket home office can be closed off with pocket doors to keep any noise down.
- Wonderful sight lines run from the large kitchen through the bayed breakfast nook and all the way back to the family room fireplace.
- If you don't need or want a formal dining room, you can use it as an optional study.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs and two have vaulted ceilings.
- The master suite gets a tray ceiling and a bayed sitting area.
- Enjoy the easy-to-get-to second floor laundry room too!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,671 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12