Handsome Two-Story Traditional Home
About This Plan
- A big bay window and an open floor plan make this handsome two-story home feel much larger.
- The entry foyer has an air lock to keep cold air out in the winter.
- You can move effortlessly from the living room to the dining room and easily step out to the rear covered porch.
- There's lots of light in the big breakfast nook that is combined with the kitchen.
- On the second floor, the master suite gets a large walk-in closet.
- All three bedrooms on this floor share the spacious hall bathroom that has two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss