Handsome Two-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An steep hip roof and arched window lend elegance to this two-story Traditional house plan.
- There's an air lock entry foyer that keeps cold air out of the house in the winter.
- A big living room awaits inside, with a two-sided fireplace shared with the dining area.
- Sheltered in a bayed nook, the casual dining area has light from windows on three sides.
- The angled island gets a handy second sink so more than one person can help with cooking chores.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs with a large shared bathroom containing double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 891 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 273 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss