Handsome Two-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its handsome good looks and a wrap-around porch, this two-story Traditional house plan has a lot to offer.
- The open floor plan maximizes the space making it feel much larger.
- In the kitchen, three bar stools can easily fit at the peninsula eating bar.
- The laundry room can be closed off to keep the noise down.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor with a five piece washroom to serve all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 848 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss