Hexagonal House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This hexagonal-shaped house plan with vaulted great room and wrap around deck is ideal for views.
- The great room has vaulted ceiling that begin high and slopes up to a lofty central peak. Three sections of the rear wall are mostly glass. Arched clerestory windows crown six banks of multi-paned windows. Two sets are actually French doors which swing open to access the wide patio that spans the entire rear facade.
- The kitchen has counters on four sides, but the two sides facing into the great room are open above counter level.
- Glassed-in display shelves are directly in front of the entry. Utilities are in the hallway that leads to the master suite, hidden behind folding doors.
- In the master suite, the ceiling is vaulted and a sliding glass door opens onto the patio. Luxuries include a huge walk-in closet, oversized shower, double vanity and separately enclosed water closet. Secondary bedrooms share a bathroom with a combination tub and shower.
- Related Plan: Need an attached garage? See house plan 72311DA.